Saturday, April 21, 2007

Obsessed with Spiderman

Mark my word...Ethan will request to be Spiderman for Halloween this year. He is completely obsessed with him. Drew and Sam sent Ethan a Spiderman shirt as well as a ton of other clothes and he has to wear this shirt as soon as it is washed. The other day his friend Logan had his 4 year old bday party and it was a Spiderman theme and he about died.


Now how are Diane and I going to make a Spiderman costume that doesn't just look like the cheap nylon pajama costumes they have out there? Sad that I am stressing about it already, but it has become a type of obsession of my own to out-do the previous years costume. In case you've missed them...
2004:
2005:












2006:

2 comments:

josieposie said...

Well, Ethan is a chiplet off the old block! Eric, too had an obsession with spidee man, that is how he said it! Yes, Josie "we" can make him real! Might cure his obsession, with the realistic way "we" do things! FUN! Fun for Ethan and his buddy's b-day party!

Diane

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh. That chicken costume is the greatest. I would have given Ethan all the candy in my house if he trick or treated my way!! Adorable!